Monday, January 29, 2007

。。感触良多。。


I am an emotional person.. I get affected quite easily.. I classify myself as a pessimist.. I still remember during my JC days, a school mate of mine, whom I do not know, passed away during a soccer match as he fell and hit the back of his head. I felt down and terrible for the whole day by the sad news.. And just today, I heard from the news that a Taiwan actress, Xu Wei Lun, had passed away after a serious accident.. Haiz.. I was quite upset about this too.. Moody.. 人好脆弱哦。。Serious.. Passed away just like that.. I wonder what if its me..... Will I be scare?? Will I 后悔 for the things which I have yet accomplish?? Will I have regrets?? I do have close encounter with an accident before and I think if I were knocked down on that day, I would not even know and realise Im dead at that moment.. I actually had plans for my funeral.. Sounds crazy I know but..... Anyway my plan is to present all my photos that I have taken, on ppt slides and show it to my guests.. I took quite many funny pics and I wonder if I were to show it during my funeral, will my guests be laughing or crying?? Im sure they dunno wad to do too.. haha.. Also, I want to play certain songs that I like.. It may not seem like a formal funeral.. but this would be the way I like it to be.. I like a phrase from a song(征服), "如果你经过我的坟墓,你可以双手合十为我祝福”。。。。。

庄易琳 -10-

No comments: