Friday, February 2, 2007

02.02.07, Friday, a day to remember.....


02.02.07, Friday, a special day to me and another person.. And that other person is, guess who?? my boyfriend.. hehe.. Ya, after 4 yrs of being single, I am now with someone, 我的他。。 I chose this colour for the font is also because of him.. He likes blue, so since dis is about him, I used blue (thou i dun really like it..) =p Actually I enjoyed being single.. It was fun to me.. Do all sorts of things that I like.. However, that doesnt mean that I dislike the situation Im in now.. Because I noe that there is now this someone in my life who will be able to share my happiness and tears, care for me, provide a shoulder to lean on, give me a hug when I need one, comfort my fears, make me laugh, give me support, be a good listener, tolerate all my nonsense..... I hope to stand by each other, have trust in each other, have lots of patience, be understanding, shower lots of tender loving care..... I wish "us" all the best and look forward to our "couple-hood".. 一起建立美好的r/s and 用很多爱来灌溉,让它茁壮成长。。从此刻起,我的生命将会不一样,它将会是多姿多彩的!!

1 comment:

ŠãBŕĩŊå said...

Oh~! So Sweet eh!!! All the best ya... May you be so lovey-dovey always!!! mUaX!