Saturday, January 27, 2007

。。我的感想。。

I went to watch the movie "Happy Birthday" yesterday (26.01.07, fri).. It was a love story actually.. It shows differing views of a couple in a relationship.. The actress, though having feelings for the actor, wanted to be the actor's friend instead of lover because she feels that friends are forever but lovers do not last.. On the other hand, the actor, just like any human being, do not understand her thinking.. He just wanted to be wth her.. Because of this, they agreed to be very very good friends but not lovers.. So they each have their own life but they do keep in contact with each other, behaving just like a couple.. Due to the actor's charm, he has got alot of girlfriends.. However, the only person that he loves is the actress..
There was once the actress wanted to look for the actor and she went to his house.. However, upon reaching, the security guard told her that the actor has just went up to the apartment with a lady.. Hearing this, the actress was very sad and left the place.. The following scene showed that the lady was actually the actor's sister.. This make me reflect quite a little.. I used to always think what I hear and see are always RIGHT.. However, I came to realise not long ago that our eyes and ears do not always tell the truth.. At this point of time, my friend said to me, "see.. you girls sometimes just think too much....." But I feel.. under such situation, my first instinct is really to believe what I hear and get very affected by it.. I am not that calm to sit down and analyse..

People say love is complicated while others say its the people that makes it complicated.. Well.. I don't know about this.. As long as I believe in fate.. haha.. I like one of the song played in the movie and the lyrics goes like this..... “有多少爱可以重来? 有多少人值得(愿意)等待。。”

I am someone who loves all these meaningful lyrics and phrases.. For example, "People tend to overlook things that are too close to them.." In other words, take the close ones for granted..... I do record meaningful phrases down whenever I see them as they make me feel.. I have lots of it which makes me quite philosophical sometimes.. hehe.. (a.k.a think too much.. well, can't help it =p) Also, I believe that NOT knowing everything is a bonus at times too because the more you know, may mean more worries etc..




Other than that, just to share (don't know how true it is,) I remembered seeing from an email or whatsoever that lavender is a very good cure for emotional wounds.. My friend once jokingly told me that if I were to end a relationship, I should give that person a stalk of lavender, hinting the end of a relationship.. Well, I have yet done anything like this but seems like a good idea.. haha..
就此停type,
庄易琳 (10)
哈哈!!

No comments: