Sunday, January 21, 2007

*My 6th Taekwondo grading*




Today I went for my 6th Taekwondo (TKD) grading.. It was quite fun.. I joined TKD in July, 2005. Currently, I am heading for blue belt.. A few more gradings to go to attain black belt.. I've made quite a few new friends and enjoyed myself.. And I make one of my TKD junior, who is older than me, to call me "Shi Jie".. haha.. Today after my grading, my dad came to fetch me.. I was very tired as I woke up quite early.. The moment I got up the car, I told my dad to drive off without checking out if my friend had got up the car.. haha.. And the funny thing is.. he has yet get up in the car as the door was locked.. haha.. So funny.. He was laughing outside while I was also laughing but inside the car.. Lucky we didnt really drive off.. I cant imagine if his feet gets run over by the car.. I just cant stop laughing when I get reminded of the incident.. haha.. So anyway, I had quite an enjoyable day today.. =>

No comments: