Friday, January 19, 2007

Me, Myself & I

Hi everyone, this is me, Ee Lin!! I just turned 21 last October.. => I had a wonderful time!!
Okay, about myself..... Most of the time, I am a cheerful person.. (maybe my friends would rather call it talkative or maybe noisy or maybe crazy..... etc haha..) BUT, I do have the quiet and "normal" side of myself okay.. Is only the rare few have seen and "experienced" it.. And usually after knowing my "normal" self, they would rather I be "abnormal".. haha..

I have an elder sister.. We are very close and enjoy each others' company.. She treats me very well too!! =>


Other than that, I have a pet too.. His name is Garfield!! Haha.. He is a very clever cat and he understands what people say to him.. I am very impressed by him.. really.....

I have an idol too!! He is nobody else other than Z-Chen, Zhang Zhi Cheng!! I simply love him!! He is a singer from Malaysia.. His voice is very nice and he is very entertaining!! I attended some of his activities when he came to Singapore.. But too bad, he is not as popular now.. However, he will ALWAYS be my idol!!

There are quite many things that I like to do.. Things like gossiping, eating, shopping, catching movies, singing, taking photos blah blah blah are certainly my favourites!! There are definitely more but some just slipped my mind..

Oh ya, with the bunch of friends I'm with now, I have been influenced and my memory now is failing me.. Oh no.....!!!!! haha..

I have a few ambitions but I don't think I'll be fulfilling them............ Well, I thought of being a paramedic then a hair stylist.. hehe..



Oh ya, before I forget, I'm currently in SIM's taekwondo club too!! I intend to get my black belt.. hahahahaha =)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Eelin :)