Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yesterday and today.....


Yesterday, my sis' bf went back to Melbourne to study.. We sent him off and my sis cried.. My bf went with mi to the air port too.. However, upon seeing my sis cryin in tt state, I felt down too.. After i got home, I begin to miss my bf very much.. I called him and met him near our neighbourhood.. I hugged him when I saw him.. People used to say laughter is the best cure, but I guess hugs are also one of the best ones.. It comforts me alot and makes me feel so safe.. I guess I really need him very much.. more than I expected.. I used to tink tt he needs me more than I do.. but now I tink its the other way round..


Anyway, today my bf did something tt surprised me.. I was very touched.. but 1st, I have to admit im someone who is easily contented.. haha.. Usually, I will walk to the bus stop further from my house to go to school.. however, i was running late today and decided to take another bus nearer to my and his house (we stay quite close to each other).. I told my bf i was walkin to tt bus stop when I called him.. I was tinkin to myself dunno will he come down and meet me or not.. hopin but not expectin, i sat at the bus stop quite sometime while waiting for the bus.. suddenly, a familiar face appeared in front of me!! i was so happy and quite surprised.. haha.. he brightened up my day.. i thanked him for giving me tt little surprised (so heart warming for me) and he said, as long as it is within his capability, he will try to make me happy.. I was touched again.. words cant expressed my feelings..


After being with him, I now realised and know y ppl wld wana cohabit.. coz i simply miss him no matter when n he is always on my mind.. just keep thinkin bout him.. he fills every part of my life.. long for his hug tt is always so comforting.....


Thank you my qin ai de boyfriend..Please be always by my side..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey tot u going to write abt my story, how come write a bit abt me only n u started rattling on abt ur own story.. Tot I'm the 'zhu jue'? Hmmm...

Ee Lin said...

Anonymous.. Hmm.. let mi guess.. r u supposed to be the zhu jue mentioned in the 1st line?? haha..