Saturday, September 20, 2008

What is going on?!

ohh.. a long time since i came back here..

Just this one week itself, I lost 2 pairs of my slippers!! One at my bf's house, the other at my house!! N its only mine tts gone!! May I know who is so free?! There are really ppl who have so much time to spend on causing trouble to others..

OK, enough of my frustration, there are happy moments this week too.. I organised a mini lantern festival gathering with my TKD club ppl n we (i hope) had so much fun.. I am very touched by all of them. I felt so glad tt EVERYONE participated actively in the games i organised.. N THANK YOU JASON, Alan n Sean for the chicken rice treat.. Congrats to Jason for clinching the 3rd prize for the SIMply YOU talent show.. at least Felicia n my slipper didnt got worn-out for nothin.. haha..


Also, my sis, my cousins n i went Singapore Flyer!! It was quite fun especially to see my cousin so scare tt she dun dare to move abt.. haha..



oh ya.. i graduated too!! haha.. but till now i haven find work..

No comments: