Friday, April 6, 2007

QotW10: => Elynzz Bailey <=

(1) Ain't I cool?? Handsome me!! haha..

Simply love my hair style, love my build, love my everything in Second life!!


(2) I am on top of the World!! It feels so good to be standing so high to view the world!!

Ain't I strong to withstand the strong winds??



(3) Wonder what is that building for?! Went there and its empty!!

Took so long to explore but still, could'nt find the mission in there.. -Arghhhh-



(4) I wonder what's happening over the other side of the island..

"Boundary-less" sea/land= sense of freedom or create a lonely feel?? Dilemma..


__________________________________________________________


Second Life Name: Elynzz Bailey


Elynzz Bailey is a male with a special looking hair-style. He has got white long hair, with the sides shaved. His fringe, beard and purple eyes make him extremely charming! He is not only muscular but tall too. A very good build indeed! He has a white coat on which goes along with a pair of whie gloves, making him look cool and professional at the same time.


His name is as such because it sounds a little like my own name, Ee Lin, and my idol is named Z-Chen, so Elynzz was ceated. The last name was chosen because my friends and I love to drink barley and Bailey is the closest to it. So if you see characters with the last name as Bailey in COM125 SL group, it is most probably my close friends (as we agreed on using the same last name to have a feel of being a family) =>


Many of my friends created characters in Second Life looking just like themselves in real life. However, I feel that I should create something different from myself. To me, that is the purpose of playing Second Life. Hence, I am a MALE in Second Life. My avatar is not just any ordinary plain looking guy, but a very charming and cool man. In real life, if I were to be dressed and styled that way, people will think I am crazy as Singapore's society (still conservative) have yet to be open-minded enough to accept this kind of bold character. Also, it takes alot of effort, determination and hardwork to achieve a muscular body in real life. I supposed just like females like to be slim, males prefer muscular bodies too. Hence, I modified my avatar to be a muscular, handsome-looking man. I like the avatar that I have created as it fulfils what I could not accomplish and achieve in my real life (e.g.: flying. In many of my dreams, I was always able to fly just like how I CAN NOW FLY in Second Life.) My avatar's appearance, hair style, attire, build etc is also what I feel personally as PERFECT! (or at least close to it). Thus, I can say I really enjoy playing Second Life but I hope I don't get addicted. =D


Next, the place I have chosen to take my snapshot is at a castle. My friend, Andrea (Andreosity Bailey), chosed the same place. We wanted to take the photo together but though we were at the same place (as appeared on the computer that we were using), we could'nt find each other at the site. Hence, we took photos individually. I took several screenshots as I want to let people have a look of my front and back view (my long, nice, style white hair). =b


Reasons why I chosed to take snapshots at the King's chair are because I could not complete all the task in Orientation island as I could'nt find them nor could I teleport out of the island. So I chose my most favourite place in the Orientation Island (i.e, The Castle). Anyway, I like the site as it has very good view and is windy (that is how I feel. hehe). Sitting on The chair really made me feel like a King, just too bad that I did'nt have a crown. =p I took snapshots looking at different directions so that people know what are some of the other areas in Second Life. From that place, I can see places in the castle (including the library), urbanised area where tall and modern buildings can be seen and, the calm sea and spacious land.


Personally, I like to view beautiful sceneries, especially when everything feels so "boundary-less". I seem to always contradict myself. Sometimes, I have a great sense of freedom (being able to enjoy the breeze and fresh air) when I am situated at a big place (just like I am standing on top of the world in one of the snapshots), but at the same time, I will think again and I will actually feel lonely as well. But never mind, I know that in Second Life, there are always people around, comforting me that I am never alone.


Laslty, to my friends who reads my blog and come across this, you could visit secondlife.com and sign up then d/l or install the program to experience it yourself. It is really fun and interesting as you slowly explore the place (though you may find it boring when you first start).

1 comment:

Ee Lin said...

yeah!! i've got special mention award.. haha..